Monday, July 16, 2007
overhead.

yesterday was one hell of a night, again. the atmosphere was oh-so-great and i just love the primary 5 students. seein their smiles, knowin that they are havin fun, makes me have the great sense of achievement. another one thing that would always be in the back of my mind is when im standin still at the floatin platform towards the end of show and all the fireworks are just overhead. and doin just that, i realised, i would smile away and whispered to myself... ''Arfah....'' yes, i miss her. it seems like it's really a waste for her not to experience this. sometimes, i feel bad about it. for i would be havin all the fun moments and she's not there with me. but i just cant do anything anyway. hmm..

i was kinda disappointed with her when i gotta know she didnt come down for the fireworks. thought that i could meet her up after that too. but, it was all good. it's already happened anyway. and talkin about fireworks, it's truly exhilaratin for this one rather than last week's one. it's truly amazin. i see more and more surprises as we got close to 9aug. damn. now im wonderin if there's really more to come. =)

anyway, drivin miles and miles around SG from 12am to 4am is the best thing ever. that vehicle is officially my 3rd home. the cold winds, the fresh breeze, awesome shit sia. i dozed off initially but bein too cold woke me up. that's when i realised my uncle has been drivin for more than 2hours from changi village. we had supper there right after my trainin for ndp ends. i tell you, it was the nicest feelin to have a crazy ride from my uncle. kecoh2...

well, in case y'all wonderin, ive got over it already with what has happened that i wrote on my previous entry. someone's just really gettin on my nerves. and now, i dont think i would care less either. and it's not always about you. in fact, it has never been about you. so why offended..? perasan.




and someone have got an internet already sehhh. haha. =P
love.

2:53 PM
0 heroic comments