Monday, July 09, 2007
Thank You.

holidays are over,
a new term ahead.
once again we'll be together,
and i just cant wait!
=)



i would like to say thanks to;

Samsung, Cinematic TV.
My big screen tv for the best image quality of movies
and surround audio system...

DVD Player & Stereo.
My very own dvd and hi-fi set in my room for
lettin me watch my favourite dvds...

My Haprak Phone
My haprak hp for allowin me to contact people
around, especially my alien...

My Room TV
My tv in my room for lettin me watched you,
and you watchin me sleep...

My 49Keys.
My M-Audio Keystation for lettin me play almost
all of the instruments in the FL Studio and beats...

Lappy.
My Laptop for usin you almost 24/7 all this while..

and last but not least. . . . . . .

Fav plc at night.
The designated smokin area, toilet!

I wanna thank you all for bein able to accompany me durin this month of boredom. y'all are just the ways for me to kill my boredom. thanks. =)

and people, those above are all the things ive been with practically, when im home. other than housechores of course.

i cant wait for those familiar faces to be seen again. if you want me to name them, it'll take forever. and i hope i can see alien tomorrow as on monday, school for me will end at 1pm! WOOHOO! but the merepek thing is that, it starts at 8am. wtf. -o-

i happened to watch this documentary about the Aral Sea. 75% of the sea has been evaporated due to global warmin. the ground was actually the seabed, full of particles of salt. and people livin in that area are dyin due to lack of water. and research were made that remainin sea will be all out in 20years time from now. imagine that.



now please...
ANSWER THE CALL.







and Happy 21st Birthday, Kak Siti! =)
YAY YAY! BESOK SKOLA! YAY YAY! BESOK SKOLA!
love.

2:59 PM
0 heroic comments